Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Most Embarrassing Moments with the Jonas Brothers





Kevin’s Most Embarrassing Moment: Biggest Barney Fan!
“I have the Barney soundtrack on my iPod . I used to be a big Barney fan, no Joke. I used to have a glow-in-the-dark Barney shirt and I would go in the closet and star at it for hours at a time.” revealed Kevin Jonas to Popstar magazine.
Joe’s Most Embarrassing Moment:
“We were on tour with the Veronicas. When we were on stage, we were playing ‘Time For Me To Fly,’ and they silly-stringed us! Like we were covered! And we couldn’t even see anything, but we couldn’t stop the shoe you know? We’re like, ‘Oh, you’re getting it!’” confessed Joe to Popstar.

Nick’s Most Embarrassing Moment:
“ We’re not ashamed to say that we vote for ourselves on Radio Disney. So, to buy my ringtone? Yeah, I’ll buy my ringtone. It was New Year’s Eve and the last night of our tour with T-Squad and we’re all at this hotel, hanging out in the lobby. One of my friends calls me up and I like, ‘Happy New Year!’ and all of a sudden my ringtone goes on and everyone is, like, laughing at me. I’m like “ Yo it doesn’t matter!’ But now, all the T-Squad have their own ringtone! They learned the good way to go!” spilled Nick to Popstar.

No comments: