Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Secret Side of the Jonas Brothers


Jonas Brother fans all know that each brother has their own personality: Nick is the shy one; Joe is the jokester; and Kevin is the mature older brother. In any interview with Twist the boys opened up in a whole new way. “’ Nick is not as shy as everyone thinks,’” Joe tells Twist.
“I know how to be silly!” stated Nick. Nick may not be super-secure in front of huge screaming crowds, but when he’s just hanging out with his bros, he knows how to have a good time. “’ I show my funny side in YouTube videos like “The Nick J Show”, spills Nick. “’ We were in the back lounge of our bus when we filled it, and, I don’t know, I just kind of went out of character!’”
“’ I get speechless!” says Joe seems very out going and confident, but he tells Twist that he can get very nervous. “’ When we meet really famous celebrities, I turn into the shy one!’” Joe tells Twist.
“’ I don’t always act mature!” states Kevin. Being the eldest Jonas Brother, Kevin feels some pressure to be responsible. There are times thought that he just wants to be a kid. “’ I like when Joe, Nick, and I play Wiffle ball inside the arenas where we have our shows,’” shares Kevin. “’ We’ll have homerun contests and smack the ball from the stage into the stands. It’s lots of fun.’”
Now more than ever, the Jonas Brothers have been feeling more comfortable with how they are. “’ We want our fans to see that we’re just normal guys who love what they do,’” Kevin Jonas shares with Twist. All fans of the Jonas Brothers will see more secrets revealed on their show Living the Dream on Disney Channel. “’ My hidden talent is that I can make macaroni and cheese and it is really good!’” reveals Nick.
So even when we think we know everything there is to know about the Jonas Brothers, they surprise us with something new!


No comments: