Thursday, August 14, 2008

Who's Burnin' Up as a Cop?


I thought this edition of "Guess who?" was going to be a real challenge. Then we realized the impossibly tight pants, slip-on Vans and screaming girls in the background would make this cop's true identity a little too obvious , if you know what i mean.
But let's have fun and play anyway.
Can you guess this guy behind that faux mustache? Joe Jonas was out shooting a segment for his upcoming 3-D movie yesterday, in which he plays the cop in the Village People. I really want to see Nick dressed up also, and maybe Kevin as a cowboy when the movie opens in February.
In other Jonas Brothers news,be sure to look for their album to top Billboard's charts at No. 1 , no surprise there, with an estimated 500,000 copies sold.
You best believe I bought a copy the first day, and I gotta say, it's a great album and that these guys worked really hard. I have to say , that hands down that it is a fantastic album. This album allows us to see another side of the cute trio. The Jonas Brothers never cease to amaze us with all of their talent. I am sure that their movie well not be any different.

No comments: